Awarded ‘best UK destination for groups’ runner up in 2012, groups can explore some of the best culture, Sport and retail Greater Manchester has to offer. Home to some of the UK’s most spectacular attractions, The Quays is an exciting destination for any group day out or overnight stay.
Download our latest Groups leaflet: The Quays Groups leaflet
Explore the Quays with our new, handy pocket-size map.
Download now – The Quays Pocket Map
Find out all you need to know about visiting The Quays with our new 2015 leaflet.
Download now – The Quays Visitor guide 2015
Reasons to be Cheerful
Enjoy a host of benefits for all group bookings
Treat yourself to some retail therapy, with over 80 stores offering up to 60% off High Street RRP prices all year round. There is also a food court and plenty of restaurants. The perfect excuse for a day of shopping.
- Group Organiser receives £10 gift card
- Coach driver receives £10 gift card
- 10% discount booklet for all group members
- Exclusive booking line
Contact: 0161 848 1847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the award-winning IWM North to discover powerful stories that reveal how war shapes lives, from a soldier’s last letter home to the twisted steel of New York City’s World Trade Center. Housed in Daniel Libeskind’s iconic building representing a globe torn apart by conflict, IWM North offers a free day out like no other.
- Free entry
- Meet and Greet on arrival
- Free access to the Air Shard viewing platform
- A room for lunch (subject to availability)
- Free coach parking (booking essential)
- Exclusive object handling sessions for your group (charges apply)
- Exclusive tours for your group (charges apply)
Contact: 0161 836 4000 or email@example.com
From admiring some of the fantastic pieces of art in our galleries on our LS Lowry tour, to enjoying one of our marvellous shows in the theatre, there is something for everyone at The Lowry! We also have a restaurant with spectacular views of the waterfront.
Group discounts on the majority of shows, and no booking fees!
- Dedicated booking line
- Book now, pay later. No deposits required
- Convenient drop off point for coaches, coach parking available
- Exclusive tour of LS Lowry’s work only £2 per person!
Contact: 0843 208 6003 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Take in Britain’s grandest canal as you journey between Liverpool and the vibrant Salford Quays. Enjoying spectacular scenery and a lively commentary along the way, you’ll hear the story of how this magnificent waterway shaped the city of Manchester and the North West of England.
- Group discounts available
- Return transport to start point if required
- Tour guide available on board
Contact: 0151 330 1420 or email@example.com
City Centre Cruises
The most enjoyable and relaxing way to view and feel the vibrancy of the Manchester ship canal. Our boats ‘L S Lowry’ and ‘Emmeline Pankhurst’ travel around the City, sailing down to the Quays on Britain’s oldest waterway.
- private cruises available for your group
- includes a three course lunch
- Can be flexible to suit your groups needs
Contact: 0161 902 0222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Also at The Quays…
Why not take a tour of The BBC at Media City, and walk in the footsteps of your favourite celebrities. Or if you’re a sport enthusiast, take a trip to the Manchester United Museum and Stadium tour. With so much to do, you could make it an overnight stay. The Copthorne hotel has a fantastic central location, with a picturesque view of the waterfront.